12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do C++ and JAVA Training at NIIT?

Hello, I need your guidelines first because NIIT is offering me C++ and JAVA training. I have already completed my B.Sc in IT. I need to know that if I do this training program from NIIT then I can get benefit?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing Java Training in NIIT for B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  3. Is it beneficial to do CCNA Training in NIIT for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  4. Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?
  5. Can I do Industrial Training on Advance Java in NIIT being a B.Tech student?
  6. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Where to go for Food Production Apprenticeship? Fee structure, qualification, schedule and duration of it?
  8. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
  9. Possible ways to do 6 month summer internship from HAL after B.Tech in Telecommunication Engineering? Marks required to eligible for it?
  10. Procedure to do internship from National Bearing Corporation (NBC), Jaipur in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Whether a year back in Diploma engineering student apply for apprenticeship at TISCO? Syllabus of TISCO exam?
  12. Can a 5th semester student of Electrical engineering apply for internship at ONGC? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Does Infosys provides one month internship in MBA HR at Bhopal? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  16. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  17. Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. IFFCO Chemical engineering apprenticeship entrance exam's syllabus and previous question papers
28th November 2020, 01:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do C++ and JAVA Training at NIIT?

I would say first of fall you should check your nearest NIIT faculty level by approaching them or by attending demo classes if it's possible and allowed by them to you. Before joining any classes you should check your basics level in any programming languages such as C/C++/Java core. Because there they will go fast and slow in both way during lectures, but it will be on your approach. How you are grasping those new tricks and trade of the programming language concepts in your own way by implementing them on your core projects. See all classes are good also and bad also if you are not learning in their way and not completing the exercises in time before assessments. So before joining any institute, you should check your instructor's teaching style by attending demo classes or try to know about him/her from other students of the same institute. Because both money and time are important for everybody. If you have good basics you can learn from the internet also. Instead of wasting time and money.

Note:-Before joining anywhere improve your basics level in time whether in class or outside. And always approach those places where placement cell is also present with major connections with MNCs for placements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?