2nd June 2011, 02:14 PM
mahendrapatle

Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?

sir please suggest best govt. college of commercial pilot in india, its iligibility, procedure to admission, entrange test(if any), and overall fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  2. Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?
  3. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  4. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I become a commercial Pilot being in India? What is the minimum fee structure?
  6. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  7. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  8. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  9. How can I prepare for commercial pilot test? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  10. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  11. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  12. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  13. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  14. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  15. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school? -- [New]
  16. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  17. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  18. How to become a commercial pilot and fee structure for the course?
30th July 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?

i want to be a pilot
4th August 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?

best government college for commercial pilot in india its fee structure ,admission procedure and entrance exam
11th August 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

howto study pilot with low fee
27th August 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from a middle class family of maharashtra but willing to be a commercial pilot....can u tell me hw can one become a commercial pilot with low fee..???
13th September 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from punjab and i want to become a commercial pilot after 12class plz tell about fees and entrance test.
17th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i m from uttar pradesh nd i want to become a commercial pilot after 12th class with PCM group .plz tell about fees nd entrance test.
30th September 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i completed my architectural diploma can i able to commercial pilot?
14th October 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

i wnt 2 do cpl course igrua for its enterance exam which coaching is best sugest me book
7th November 2011, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from a middle class family of maharashtra but willing to be a commercial pilot....can u tell me hw can one become a commercial pilot with low fee..???
30th November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

how to get addmission inthis collags? is any type of interance test?
what is the bases of thes test?
20th March 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

24th March 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

For all your querries related to procedure for pilot training, lowest fee, admission process, requirements and other information you can mail me at [email protected]. I am a flight instructor by profession.
24th March 2012, 04:06 PM
aviator_03

Arrow Re: Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Basic requiremnts for pilot training are 12th pass with physics and maths as main subjects, you also need to hold a valid passport for pilot traning abroad. The usual fee for complete course including your food and accommodation would be around 18 lakh Rs/-. For more information you can mail me at [email protected]. I am a flight instructor
24th March 2012, 04:30 PM
aviator_03

Arrow Re: Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?

Quote:
sir i m from uttar pradesh nd i want to become a commercial pilot after 12th class with PCM group .plz tell about fees nd entrance test.
Well most of the colleges dont conduct entrance exams. Fees depends on the country where you want to do pilot training. Fees can be between 17-25 lakhs depending on ur preferred country. For more information you can mail me at [email protected]. I am a flight instructor.
24th March 2012, 04:42 PM
aviator_03

Quote:
sir i am from punjab and i want to become a commercial pilot after 12class plz tell about fees and entrance test.
Most of the colleges don't conduct entrance exams. Fees depends on the country from where you want to do your pilot training. Usually it ranges from 17-25 lakh Rs/- depending on the country you choose for your training. For more info you can also mail me at [email protected]
31st March 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

can i do cpl course after engginering.....
30th April 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

iam akerala student
I wish to became apilot
Which are gov colleges near to me
What is the fee structure
30th May 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

can i join commercial pilot colleage on 10 base
17th June 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am from a middle class family and my dream is to become a commercial pilot and i know that there are many bank which can give loan for training but i want to know that just 250 hours of flying in flight school is necessary to get job in airlines?
11th July 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am from a middle class family and my dream is to become a commercial pilot and i know that there are many bank which can give loan for training but i want to know that just 250 hours of flying in flight school is necessary to get job in airlines?
11th July 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

8th August 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

sir 'm from middle class family and nepali as well. so i need know the criteria to become a pilot and fee structures and also abt fees.
22nd October 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from India and i want to become a commercial pilot after 12class plz tell about fees and entrance test.
23rd October 2012, 12:33 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahendrapatle View Post
sir please suggest best govt. college of commercial pilot in india, its iligibility, procedure to admission, entrange test(if any), and overall fees structure.

Best government college of commercial pilot in India

Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics [ IGIA ] Chennai, India

Universal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai, India

Harshita Aeronautical Foundation Delhi/NCR, India

Flytech Aviation Academy (FAA) Secunderabad, India

Airline Training Academy (ATA) Mumbai, India

SCM Air Technical Training Kolkata, India

Starworks Aviation Hyderabad, India

Indian Aviation Academy (IAA) Mumbai, India

Orient Flight School (OFS) Chennai, India

Airawat Aviation Academy Mumbai, India

Pailan Aviation Institute - PAI Kolkata, India

Aeroventure Aviation Academy Delhi/NCR, India

Chimes Aviation Academy - CAA Sagar, India

good luck.......
15th November 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir myself ANKIT VERMA,,,,,,sir my b.com is running now,,nd i wana get some details for pilot cource,,,9997170003,,is my no.,,pls help me sir
25th January 2013, 08:31 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test

1.Starworks Aviation Hyderabad, India
2.Flytech Aviation Academy (FAA) Secunderabad, India
3.Chimes Aviation Academy - CAA Sagar, India
4.Orient Flight School (OFS) Chennai, India
5.Aeroventure Aviation Academy Delhi/NCR, India
6.Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics [ IGIA ] Chennai, India
7.Harshita Aeronautical Foundation Delhi/NCR, India
8.Pailan Aviation Institute - PAI Kolkata, India
9.Airawat Aviation Academy Mumbai, India

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th May 2013, 03:26 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend,,,,

Best government college of commercial pilot in India
----------------------------------------

1.SCM Air Technical Training Kolkata, India
2.Pailan Aviation Institute - PAI Kolkata, India
3.Starworks Aviation Hyderabad, India
4.Harshita Aeronautical Foundation Delhi/NCR, India
5.Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics [ IGIA ] Chennai, India
6.Aeroventure Aviation Academy Delhi/NCR, India
7.Airline Training Academy (ATA) Mumbai, India
8.Universal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai, India
9.Airawat Aviation Academy Mumbai, India
10.Chimes Aviation Academy - CAA Sagar, India
11.Universal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai, India
12.Harshita Aeronautical Foundation Delhi/NCR, India
13.Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics [ IGIA ] Chennai, India
14.Chimes Aviation Academy - CAA Sagar, India
15.niversal Aviation Academy (UAA) Chennai, India
24th May 2013, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

sir pls reply me i cmplte 12th in pcm group my mother and father are died train acident,pls help me sir i want to take commercial pilot course i need u r help sir,
call my guardian num 7418409897
9th June 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i am p.alagarraja theni tamilnadu im middle class family lon apply with pilot course
15th June 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have complit 11th in pcm group i want pilot training pleass give me proper gidence
8th October 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

and about it's fee around?
31st October 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

I am a management student and my dream is is become a commercial pilot so it is possible or not
18th November 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i am nitesh jat student of diploma in tool and die making with 10th class what should i want to do for becoming a pilot
7th December 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for Harshita Aeronautical Foundation Delhi/NCR, India
20th February 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the course fee to become a commercial pilot for middle class student
24th April 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

hiiii respected sir I want to become a pilot bt some problems iam belongings poor family give information about fees
18th June 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

sir I am from kerala , i want to become a pilot but i came to know that it was very costly , so I want to know about entrances and clear fee details
15th October 2014, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir I am from kanpur , i want to become a pilot but i came to know that it was very costly , so I want to know about entrances and clear fee details
14th February 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to become a commercial pilot so, can you tell me the cost and what degree is required but now i am in class 7 become a pilot is my dream and i will achieve it
18th May 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am form gujrat i want commerical plz tell about fees and hostel
10th June 2015, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
howto study pilot with low fee
Sir i am from muzaffarnagar and i become a pilot please talk to fee i belong to low family
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?