14th September 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Best company between Cipla and Emcure Pharmaceuticals for B.Pharmacy training? Branches of these companies in West Bengal and procedure to apply?

Sir, I have passed B.Pharmacy course and now want to get training at Cipla or Emcure Pharmaceuticals. Which company is best to get training? Procedure to apply and branches of these companies in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach Emcure Pharmaceuticals Company for training after B.Pharmacy?
  2. Procedure to get training in CESC Limited after Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Branches of this company in West Bengal?
  3. Vacancies in Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Pune for B.Pharmacy candidate? How to apply for it?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  6. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 7th semester student in West Bengal?
  7. Procedure to apply for training after B.Pharmacy in a USA based Pharmaceuticals company AmerisourceBergen?
  8. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student in West Bengal?
  9. Eligibility to get job in Bengal Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals for B.Sc Chemistry holder? How can I get selected?
  10. How to apply for training at DVC (West Bengal) in Electrical Engineering? What is the selection procedure for it?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  12. Microbiology related jobs in Howrah and Kolkata?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for Biotech and genetic engineering students?
  14. Procedure to get admission for BSc nursing in West Bengal government college?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get vocational training for electricak engineer 3rd year students?
  16. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  17. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Pilot Training to 12th student in West Bengal? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?