6th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

How to do training in Automobile Engineering from AB Volvo company?

I have passed B.Tech in Automobile Engineering course and now willing to do training from AB Volvo company. How can I do training from this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Volvo Eicher for BTech Automobile 6th semester student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for training in automobile companies while doing final year mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to get enrolled in FIAT Chrysler Automobiles company for training after Automobile engineering?
  4. How to do 6 months training in automobile company? I am a final year student of mechanical engineering from Punjab Technical University
  5. How to apply for the 6 months training at Ashok Leyland Ltd. in Automobile engineering? Which branch of company will be better for me?
  6. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  7. Details about implant training for core or automobile companies?
  8. Automobile companies in Chennai inviting training application from B.Voc Automobile students
  9. How to get traning in any Automobile Company after completing Diploma?
  10. What is a procedure to take a training in automobile company like Honda, Ford and Maruti Suzuki?
  11. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Vacancies in Bajaj Auto for Automobile Engineer and procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to do training from Kia Motors Corp after Automobile engineering? Is there any branch in India of it?
  14. How to apply for internship in automobile sector during 3rd year Automobile Engineering?
  15. How to apply for internship training in Hero Honda?
  16. Companies offering training in Automobile field in Mumbai to B.Tech student?
  17. Which automobile companies in Delhi offer Implant Training?
  18. How to get training in Automobile Engineering from TAFE Tractors? Where to apply for it?
14th September 2017, 12:33 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do training in Automobile Engineering from AB Volvo company?

There are many automobile companies but they all are privates. Private companies don't have a dedicated internship or training program. However, they hire the interns if they find it suitable.

For the same purpose they have designed an online portal in which the interested aspirants can apply.

You need to visit the official website of the company and go to the recruitment section.

You need to apply for the training or internship there along with the application, your personal details and a short resume.

If they have any vacancy and if they find you up to the mark to work with them, they themselves will call you.

NOTE : Since there is no surety in the matter if they would call you or not, you should not sit ideal after applying in a single company, but need to apply in the multiple companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?