12th July 2010, 07:45 PM
vineeth.vvv

Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?

What are the short time good job oriented courses after b-tech (Electronics and telecommunication)?

Related Questions:
  1. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  2. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which job oriented short term courses are available after completing B.Com?
  4. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  5. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion?
  6. List of some short term job oriented courses for 12th passed with Science student -- [New]
  7. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  8. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  9. How to join short term job oriented course in medical?
  10. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  11. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  12. Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech?
  13. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  14. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  15. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  16. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  17. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  18. Which short term courses in Software field are good to learn?
8th July 2011, 10:39 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?

after B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering you may do some short term job oriented courses if you are not getting good job after completion of your B.Tech. but first you have to decide in which field you want to work? according to this you have to do course. like if you want to do job in core electronics field or telecommunication field then you should do course on electronics or telecommunication. but if you want to work in software field then you should do software related course.

now a days most popular job oriented course for Electronics and communication related stream is Embedded system Design. the scope after this course is very much high now a days. so many private organization offering this course. even they are arranging some placement also after completion of this course so you may go for it.

beside this you may go for courses on networking, or you may do courses on optical fiber, GSM telecommunication system, BTS design, Electronics components design, PCB design and many more. choose the best suitable courses for you according to your interest.

there are so many software related course also you may go for that if you are interested to work in software or IT field. list of some software related courses are
C/C++
Java
Oracle
DBMS
SQL
PHP
.NET
J2EE and many more.

best wishes.
8th July 2011, 03:58 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short term good job oriented courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication)?

dear friend,
There are lots of short term courses you can do after B.tech..
now it comes to your interest.. In which field you want to get a job..
If you have interest in core field then go for courses like-

1.VLSI

2.Embedded System

3.Communication

4.Microcontroller

5.PLC etc..

And if you have interest in software field then you can go for courses like-

1.Object oriented programing language like JAVA

2..NET

3.DBMS

4.Networking

5.SQL

6.PHP
etc...

Now you just decide in which field you want to make your career..

All the best..
8th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
There are lots of short term courses you can do after B.tech..
now it comes to your interest.. In which field you want to get a job..
If you have interest in core field then go for courses like-

1.VLSI

2.Embedded System

3.Communication

4.Microcontroller

5.PLC etc..

And if you have interest in software field then you can go for courses like-

1.Object oriented programing language like JAVA

2..NET

3.DBMS

4.Networking

5.SQL

6.PHP
etc...

Now you just decide in which field you want to make your career..

All the best..
9th July 2011, 03:18 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Dear candidate,
After B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication you can join the following courses:
1. PLC (programming logic control)
2. networking
3. hardware course
4. java, .net
you must have the basic ideas regarding your B.Tech subject.

Best of luck for your great future!
12th July 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

wat r the short term job oriented cources in communication field after b.tech in electronics and communication?
14th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

which are the better communication courses...?
24th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

please name some of the best institutions for studying embedded system with placement in kerala or bangalore.
2nd August 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have finished B.E (Electrical and electronic engianeering) in last may 2011.
plz tell me the job oriented courses after my graduation.
4th August 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech (ec) in 2nd year which cource is good forme
12th August 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

best way to get job in teleom after b.tech in E&C .........?
8th September 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

I did BE in Electronics & Telecommunication in 2007,Is Embedded System Design course is good for me
9th September 2011, 12:45 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

you can do given below Short term courses after B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication).

1.EDA.

2.Embedded courses.

3.JAVA.

4.CCNA NETWORKING Course.

5.Oracle.

6.J2EE.

7.J2ME.

8..NET.

9.PHP.

etc.

all the best..............
9th September 2011, 03:07 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

It depends on for what kind of job you will prepare yourself:-
If you want to remain in your specialized field then you can go for the following:
a) VLSI
b) Microprocessor
c) Microcontroller
d) PLC and SCADA etc.
But if you want job oriented training for Software then you may try:
a) JAVA
b) Networking-CCNA course
c) .NET
d) SQL etc.
9th September 2011, 01:06 PM
saugata2008

There are so many short term courses after B.tech in ECE like -

1. Networking
2. Hardware
3. Trainings on Telecom like- 3G,2G,BTS,RF
4. VLSI
5. Microcontroller
6. PLC
7. .NET
8. SQl
9. JAVA

Now it depends on you .i will suggest you to go in that way you are interested most .

Thank you
18th September 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

After b.tech Dnt knw what to do totally confused .....
26th September 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,this is sachin .i m working on vodafone as a telecom gsm engineer but i wanna change my profile in Electronics field so have u any suggestion to improve my carrier .which type of course i have to do so plz suggest to me as soon as possible.
31st October 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

wether embedd system is good for btech graduate
8th December 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i have completed B.tech in Electronics & Telecommunication in 2011 and not getting job yet in our core electronics field so i am deciding to do job oriented course. so plz tell me some courses which will provide 100% placement and good package and which also have a g8 career growth, and 1 more nd most imp thing is that my 10th nd 2 marks is of 2nd div and in b.tech i hav 72% so suggest me the courses by doing so i will not face problem in placement regarding 1st class career throughout.......................?
8th May 2012, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, i complete my B.E. in Electronics in 2012. looking for job oriented course to asure the job. and intrested in Embedded Sys or Java as i have interested in both of this field.but the important thing is in 10th n 12th i secure 70% but have 2nd div in degree. please guide me for selecting course which help me in this situation. so [email protected]@gmail.com
9th June 2012, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

iam a Btech ECE student .Iam interested to join for a short term course related to optical communication..i want to know the opportunities of this course.. plz help me
12th July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the short term good job oriented courses after btech mechanical ?
22nd October 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i am b.e (e/tc) holder i want do a coarse which give high salary which coarse i joined in the future
25th December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my BE from electrical branch please,which diploma course (6month) is 100% job oriented. suggest which course is right for me.please send answer to my email id . [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the job oriented professional courses after completing M.tech in power electronics.
24th November 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

iam an electronic engineer. i want to opt a course in which i can make a large sum of money but ultimately i want to work in electronics
31st January 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i don't have any idea regarding what i have to after f b.tech .please do help me?what are best short course after ECE to get a job.?can i do any courses if i have any arrears
18th June 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Plz tel me the courses in telecom for good career making aftr btech in electronics n communications..i m interested in telecom.plz suggest me the course
3rd July 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madem am third year engineering student from nmu university .My branch is electronics i want infermation about placement oriented courses (in communication)plese give me information about it.-deepshree
1st January 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Which field is more job oriented after completing degree in electronics and tele communication(core or software field)
7th February 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know, the institute offering short term job oriented courses after BE in ECE
Thanks & regards
R c baro
Mob 8986870287
E mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?