2nd June 2011, 03:01 PM
shivansh12

Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?

which coutrse is better to do in cse 3rd year summer training..java or .net or php and from which institute....whic of dese is job oriented and will remain in scope for a long time...thnks fr rplying

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best to do in 45 days Summer Training among PHP, .NET and JAVA for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? List of institutes in Rajasthan?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training related to PHP, .NET, JAVA and Networking for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  3. Which are the best courses under summer training for 3rd year Computer science engineer?
  4. Java or PHP: Better option for summer training after B.Tech 3rd year?
  5. Best Institute for summer training in Chandigarh and Ludhiana for JAVA and .NET for CSE student?
  6. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  7. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice?
  8. Which institute should I join for summer training in Kanpur in CSE branch?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  10. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
  11. Companies offering summer training after B.Tech (Computer Science) 3rd year with knowledge of Java, C, C++, Linux.
  12. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
  13. What should I do for summer training during 3rd year of CSE? Best institutes for learning Java and other related language course in Delhi?
  14. Is it right to do Summer Training of .NET/PHP for CSE 1st year student? -- [New]
  15. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester)
  16. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  17. Best institute or company for Java summer training
  18. How to do summer training in TCS during 3rd year CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2011, 12:08 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivansh12 View Post
which coutrse is better to do in cse 3rd year summer training..java or .net or php and from which institute....whic of dese is job oriented and will remain in scope for a long time...thnks fr rplying

Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?

All the three courses that you mentioned above are vital for getting job in future.But as you said you are in 3rd year so i will suggest you to go for J2EE course(java) .But for doing that course with ease ,you must have good command over language java so first of complete complete java from any good institute of our choice and then go for J2EE.

I will suggest you to join NIIT delhi for that because it is known for its placement and also for providing good knowledge as well.You can also choose other institutes but please get all information of that institute before joining that .I will suggest you to join only those institutes which provides placement to their students.

With Regards
ravik1214
1st September 2011, 12:13 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?

hello dear

see, you must do the course which have the demand right now in the market.

given below course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training

1.Core java.

2..NET.

3.J2E.

4.PHP.

5.C++

etc.

all the best.......
1st September 2011, 12:48 AM
Mannu2525

Default Re: Which course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php? From which institute should I do and which of these are job oriented?

Dear,
Each course given by you is great. Every course has its own applications.
As I know few things about .NET then i would like to suggest .NET for you because you can develop websites, Web applications and Games through .NET.

I also advice you to do your summer training only from government organization. In government organization you would learn more in comparison of other.
Few organization and institutes for industrial training are : DRDO & IITs

GOOD LUCK
1st September 2011, 07:01 AM
sanju38121

Courses mentioned by you are best and you can do one of them . All the courses mentioned by you are job oriented with good salary in the marke . You may also try J2EE Course .

All the best
regards.
2nd September 2011, 06:42 PM
manoj rajpurohit

hello brother
i want to suggest you that these all courses are best at their own field in the summer training. But java course is very popular today, because of its simplicity. this language is a general purpose language and also pure object oriented language. There are two field further in this language:-
(1) core java
(2) advanced java
You must have some basic knowledge of object oriented language like c++. this will give you many kind of helps in your summer training.
There are many institute of the summer training. you can go to HCL Delhi, NIIT Delhi etc.
6th September 2011, 02:38 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivansh12 View Post
For your better future,java is the best option for you.You can get job in good IT companies.Si its very good for you to choose java language.There is so much scope for java programmer.You can also be a software devoleper by java language.Its a very good field.So choose this option.
The other options are .net and php.These both are used in web devoloping or web applications.Now a days there is so much requirment for web devoloper.
So its depend on your choice.You can choose any one of them.All are very good for future purpose.
All the best.
17th October 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm currently pursuing b.tech final year in computer science engineering. how will my career be if i choose .net rather than java?and please let me now about the placements if i choose for .NET course.
8th February 2012, 09:44 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

i will suggest you to go for J2EE course(java) .But for doing that course with ease ,you must have good command over language java so first of complete complete java from any good institute of our choice and then go for J2EE.I will suggest you to join NIIT delhi for that because it is known for its placement and also for providing good knowledge as well.You can also choose other institutes
16th August 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

hello hi,i'm doing IT in salem,TN.i'm 3rd year ride now.even i don't know basic programs.i have intrest tostudy ethical hacking.i have little confusion here.i don't know which side i want to move. pls can u suggest where to move for a programming side r networking side.and pls tell the couses.
13th February 2013, 06:18 PM
chinook

hello friend,

course is better to do in CSE 3rd year summer training, Java, .NET or php

1.PHP.
2.NET.
3.Core java.
4.C++

thank you & all the best.................
13th February 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

What if I choose Ducat instead of Niit for java..?
1st February 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about linux....is linux better for summer training?????? plz give some knowledge....nd from which institute should i do??????
19th February 2014, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I think best thing is to get hold of programming language, java is nice option. J2EE/Spring are popular and you can build up on them to learn other frameworks . Regarding institute better contact local people feedback. It's more of personal training thing see if u can fins some good tutor. But more than institute it's your personal efforts on this.
From summer training point of view consider some work in some company, it'll give some exposure. but programing part should be 1st priority and can be outside ur working day activity in summer training. Time to speed up and catch running train. Wishes..
21st February 2014, 09:15 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Out of the 3 courses that you mentioned like
-Java
-PHP
-.NET

I suggest you to do your Summer Training on Java.

The reason why I am suggesting like this, in IT industry good number of job opportunities are there for the candidates who are good at Java than .Net and PHP

However there are openings on .NET and PHP also. But they are very much less when compared with Java openings.

So such an importance is there for Java Language.

If you do your Summer Training on Java, obviously there is a scope that you will gain good subject knowledge.

When you apply for job opportunities as B.Tech Fresher, you will be posed most of the questions
-on your academic projects
-on your Summer Trainings
-on your paper presentations etc.

So, if you will be able to showcase better Java Knowledge in front of the Interviewer, then you will easily get the job.

However the final choice is of yours. You can go with the one which you are more interested.

Wish you all the best.
20th April 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I am doing cse m.tech 5 year .last summer I done my training in php .is in future for job it is good or not .now I am so confused what I chose php or other
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?