20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can a CA Articleship completed student get exemption from two years CS practical training programme?

I am doing CA Articleship and at the same time I am registered for Company Secretary course. If, I completed my CA Articleship, can I get the exemption from 2 years CS Practical training under CS course?

9th November 2017, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a CA Articleship completed student get exemption from two years CS practical training programme?

You need to get practical training which is the part of the CA course, in one way or the other. There is no exemption kind of thing and you have must have the training certificate.

If you are working professional, then you need to get all the training or article ship from a recognized organisation or institute.
10th November 2017, 03:20 PM
Onlyforme

Default Re: Can a CA Articleship completed student get exemption from two years CS practical training programme?

No, their is not any kind of exemption from that practical training. You must have to get this practical training to be a better CA. The CS practical training is also a part of CA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?