5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do internship in Chemical Engineering from Chennai Petroleum Corporation?

I am studying B.Tech Chemical Engineering so, I want to do internship from core companies like Chennai Petroleum Corporation. Please tell me how can I do internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Chemical final semester student?
  2. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd.? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  5. How to do internship from Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited being a Chemical Engineering student?
  6. When the notification of 6 months Internship will be published by Chennai Petroleum Corporation?
  7. Internship in Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Mechanical candidate?
  9. Requirements to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for BTech Petroleum student?
  10. Inplant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for B.Tech Chemical student?
  11. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Implant Training in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited for BTech Chemical student?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation for Mechanical 7th semester student?
  14. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  15. Can i apply for internship in top petroleum companies being a 3rd year Chemical Engineering student?
  16. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to do six months internship from Bharat Petroleum Corporation after Petrochemical Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Bharath Petroleum Corporation Limited?
10th November 2017, 09:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do internship in Chemical Engineering from Chennai Petroleum Corporation?

After completing your 2nd year of B.Tech, you can apply for internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation. You to visit the admin department of the company and submit your resume. You also have to submit a permission letter from your college. If your profile matches their eligibility criteria, then they will call you for the further selection procedure.

Address: 536, Anna Salai, Thiru Vi Ka Kudiyiruppu, Teynampet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018
Phone: 044 2434 9519.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?