1st October 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir,
I am a 2nd year student of B.Tech(Marine Engineering). I am just about to complete my 4th semester. Can I apply for Internship now? What is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 4th semester student in Delhi and Noida? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in BARC for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
22nd September 2016, 10:10 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply?

Yes you can apply for Internship while you are doing your B.Tech in Marine Engineering.

As you are in your 4th semester, the best way is to approach through your college's training and placement office. Let them know that you are interested in internship in such and such companies. They will arrange for a group. Individual selection can be a problem from college, so better to go as a group.

If your college can't arrange anything, you need to go by yourself. Prepare a resume and mention what you want to do and drop that resume in several companies. once you are selected you will have a call or an email.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?