12th August 2015, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in BARC for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

Sir,
I am a 4th semester B.Tech(CSE) student and I want to do Internship in BARC. What is the procedure and the eligibility criteria to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. What's the eligibility and procedure for doing internship in ISRO in summer? I'm a 4th sem B.Tech student from IIT Gandhinagar
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EIE) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  15. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  16. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  17. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
17th July 2017, 11:28 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in BARC for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?

To apply for internship in BARC you have to get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college. Now prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the HR department of BARC. If they finds you eligible then you will be called to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. After clearing all the formalities you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?