8th January 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join summer training while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?

i m 3rd year student of electrical branch,i want to join summer traning approx. 4 week in bhel, what"s processor to join it?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to get the name registered for summer training at BHEL, Hardwar for 3rd year B.Tech student of electrical branch
  3. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  4. How can I apply for summer training in Dhanbad Railway while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?
  5. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year from EC branch
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at IIT Kanpur related to EC branch during 3rd year? Procedure to apply and fee of training course?
  7. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  8. What is the procedure we need to follow for doing summer training in NTPC and BHEL while doing 6th semester in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  11. What is the procedure of training in electrical branch? I am in B.Tech 3rd year electrical branch
  12. Procedure to do Training in Tata Motors during summer vacations for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. How to join one month summer training in Tata motors in 3rd year of Mechanical engineering?
  15. Procedure for summer training in NTPC? How to apply for a job? I am studying 3rd year in mechanical branch
  16. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  17. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  18. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
15th January 2012, 09:28 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join summer training while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?

summer training is must for most of the university after 3rd year of engineering. you must go for summer training after the end of your 3rd year. to do one summer training first you have to contact with the organization from where you want to do summer training. if they agree to provide training then you have to apply for the training with a specified form(if Available) with one training letter. training letter can be issued from your institution addressing to the training organization. for details about training letter i will suggest you to contact with your college training department they will help you about it.

if you want to do training from BHEL then you may contact with the training department of BHEL. they will give information about how to apply for the training particularly for the BHEL. they will also provide application form for training. if someone of your relative is working in BHEL and if he/she refers you for the training then it will be more easy for you to get chance for the training. otherwise it is really difficult to get chance for training in a government organization without any reference. if you have any relative then he/she will tell you about exact procedure also and will give you the application form.

if you don't have any relative then also you may apply for the training. then apply with the training letter addressing to the BHEL and send it to one BHEL center which is nearer to you or from where you want to do training. if you are selected for the training then they will contact with you with confirmation. i will suggest when you are applying for training in BHEL also apply for one other organization where you will get sure training. because unfortunately if you don't get chance for training in BHEL then you must have to go for training in other organization as training is must after 3rd year. there are so many private organization those provide training to the engineering graduates by taking money. there you will surely get chance if you pay money. in case if you are unable to get training from any good organization then try for this types of private organization.

best of luck.
15th January 2012, 10:08 PM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: Procedure to join summer training while in 3rd year Electrical Branch?

You will go after 3rd year of engineering.the training is given if you are selected
15th January 2012, 10:55 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

hai
first you can contact summer training centrce
and know about the course deatials, time and fee more information
I thank bhel is proved training it is 3months course and fee : Rs.3000 to 8000/-
timings morning 9am to 6pm
15th January 2012, 11:29 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Summer training is compulsary for B.Tech student.summer training have very much importance in your career.

You have to choose best company for summer training.For summer training from any company you have to send your NOC in the company.

You can send NOC in multiple companies.Companies select students for training if you are selected then company inform you and you can do training from this company.

Summer training plays a important role in the placement.in the interview they ask question related to your training and subject.

You have to do summer training from good company and take good knowledge.
18th February 2013, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir, plzz tell me about the procedure of summer training in bhel. i m a student of b.tech 3 year electrical and electronics engineering
how i can registered for summer training in bhel. plzzzz reply me my mail id is [email protected]
4th March 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any enterence exam for traning in BHEL?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?