30th June 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i do internship in BMW, AUDI or Mercedes companies being a Company Secretary trainee?

I am a company secretary trainee. I want to do 15 months internship in BMW, AUDI, MERCEDES BENZ etc. companies?

30th June 2015, 11:34 PM
xiomi china

Smile Re: Can i do internship in BMW, AUDI or Mercedes companies being a Company Secretary trainee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a company secretary trainee. I want to do 15 months internship in BMW, AUDI, MERCEDES BENZ etc. companies?

So, what kind of Guidance actually you need from us. Since, you want to be a trainee for the Giant Companies for 15 months then let me pause you and make you aware of the Internship program in different companies.
Mainly the Internship Duration is for 3, 6, 9 and 12 months. 12 month is considered to be the longest duration of the internship and very less company allows you the internship for the period of 12 months. So , i will suggest you to confirm the duration of your Internship program.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?