27th May 2015, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?

iam a mechanical engineering students ..
so,I interested in car jobs ...how I get the jobs in top car companies like Audi,ferri,BMW,ford etc ...
I want some help about this...
tell how it is?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  2. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  3. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari?
  4. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
  5. How to get jobs in Car companies like BMW, Ford, Ferrari after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How can we get a job abroad in companies like Ferrari, BMW after completing B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Which college is better to do B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  8. Can I get a job in Multinational Automobile companies like BMW, Mercedes and Ferrari?
  9. How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?
  10. How to get Automobile Designer job in BMW or Audi company?
  11. Qualification required to get a job in Audi or BMW after B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get a job in a big company like Audi, BMW after passing 1th?
  13. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  14. How to apply for internship in companies like Audi, Mercedes, BMW, Porche and Tata Motors?
  15. How to get placed in branded care companies like BME, Audi, Ferrari
  16. What is the qualification required to get a job in Mercedes?
  17. How to get Internship in Automobile companies like TATA, Ford, Maruti?
  18. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?

28th May 2015, 08:54 AM
Sam James

Default Re: How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?

Usually engineering posts in such companies will be filled from IITs and NITs. But they also provide off-campus placement drives for other students. Also you may send your resumes to the respective companies HR section. Also it would be good if you have additional certifications or PG Diploma courses completed and atleast 3 years of experience in related field.

24th July 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?

How to get jobs in core automobile companies after being a Mechanical Engineer for beginner?

19th January 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

I wish to do my B.E and M.S in Germany in German language, after completing that, shall we work on Companies like Audi & BMW..? As it was my long term goal..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?