25th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get CS degree without completing internship?

If my internship clashes with my study timings and my college timings then without doing my internship will I get my CS degree?

Related Questions:
11th December 2013, 12:42 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I get CS degree without completing internship?

Internship is not mandatory for completing your CS degree, so you never have to worry on that anymore. Just make sure you prepare well with your semester subjects and get good marks to make sure you will end up in good job when you pass out from college.

Why is internship important? It's a added benefit which will help you to find a good job, usually internship will be 10-15 days time where you will go and visit the company and know about how the project is carried out from start to end. Since you have this experience you will be able to grasp and understand more when given a job and this will give confidence for the recruiter who wants to pick you in for the company during campus placement.

What if you don't do the internship? There is no way to get the job? No, absolutely not. Internship is just a added benefit and it's not like you will get the job only with that. If you are going to have a good knowledge with basics and good marks then for sure you will get the job.

Internships are not that easy to get these days in companies because none of the companies are ready to spend 10-15 days for a intern who is coming in rather take them for around 6 months and finish up some work which they have as part of project. So they are ready to take you as intern if you want to do your final year project over there but not just as "internship".

Still you can get more information on the internships which are provided by various companies from here www.twenty19.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?