22nd April 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Chemical industries offering Summer Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student?

Hi friends, I am a student of BTech in Chemical Engineering of National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar. I am going to complete my 2nd year. So I am in search of some good Chemical industries so that I can get chance of applying my Summer Internship in it. Please help me in getting some information regarding it.

Related Questions:
  1. Petrochemical Industries offering Summer Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Haryana?
  3. List of industries offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. Industries offering Internship to BTech Chemical 5th semester student in Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  5. Core companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 1st year student in Delhi?
  6. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  7. Industries offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student
  8. List of companies offering Summer Internship to Chemical 2nd year student in Chennai?
  9. Industries offering Internship to Chemical 3rd year student in Vadodara?
  10. Companies offering Internship to BTech Chemical student in Aurangabad?
  11. Chemical companies offering Internship to Chemical 2nd year student?
  12. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
  13. Industries offering an Internship to BE Chemical final year student in Mysore?
  14. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies available in Delhi NCR to do summer internship for Chemistry Honours candidate?
  16. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year candidate in Mysore?
  17. Industries offering Internship Project to BE Chemical final year student in Northern India
  18. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?