2nd July 2014, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Hello
I want to have A Summer Training for B.tech ECE after 2nd year.
How to apply to the companies for 5-6 months training?
Which companies are good for it?
I am pursuing B.tech from GTBIT, IP university, Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Best company in Chandigarh for 6 months Overseas Training programme for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  2. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  4. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  6. Summer training in National Instrument and Texas Instruments after 2nd year Engineering in ECE branch? Other companies providing summer training?
  7. Summer training after 2nd year, which companies offer this training? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  9. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  11. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  14. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  15. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Summer Training after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  18. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student?
6th July 2014, 08:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in good companies for 5-6 months Summer Training programme being a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?

Most of the organizations do not provide 5-6 months of summer training. Usually internships are provided for this kind of long duration. Mostly training period ranges from 30 days to 60 days.

The companies where you can pursue industrial training are →
- Various public sector units.
- Steel plants
- Power and hydroelectricity plants
- Private telecom companies like Idea, Airtel, Reliance
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- D-Link
- CISCO
- Railways
- Siemens

You can pursue training programmes as well as go for field visits and undertake various projects. You can also go for companies in the IT and other fields like :-
- Hp
- HCL
- IBM
- Various Consultancies
- Pepsico
- LinkedIN (Outside MP)
- Inter (Outside MP)
- EUREKA FORBES
- FUTURE GROUP Co
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?