9th January 2017, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for training in Railways after completion of B.Tech ECE?

What is the procedure followed for applying training in Railways after completion of B.Tech ECE? Can you please give me the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for doing Summer Training in Indian Railways?
  2. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  3. Procedure to apply for training in Indian Railways after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Details about summer training in Railways being a B.Tech second year student
  5. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  6. Procedure to apply for 45 days summer training at Delhi Metro Railways? Selection procedure for it? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of summer training at Indian Railways?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting a job in Railways after completion of B.Com course?
  9. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  10. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
  12. How to get Job in Indian Railways after completion of ECE with 77% of marks?
  13. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria to do Summer Training from WIPRO? How much rupees I have to spend for training?
  14. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  15. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  16. How many colleges are there for Mechanical Engineering under Railway Engineering Institutes
  17. Internship from Indian Railway after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to apply for apprentice training for B.E ECE?
13th January 2017, 11:20 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for training in Railways after completion of B.Tech ECE?

As you are a student of B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, so you are eligible to apply for training in Railways. But, make sure have completed 2nd year of your degree course because, your application will not entertained if you are below 2nd year. As per your request I have attached a link below where you will be able to find out the eligibility and the procedure to apply for training in Railways. So, go through the details below and I hope it will help you in what your are looking for.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Internship_Programme Railways.PDF(226.4 KB, 21 views)
13th January 2017, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for training in Railways after completion of B.Tech ECE?

Indian Railways is one of the largest sectors in India and RRB (Railway Recruitment Board) fills up the vacancies on behalf of this organization. So RRB (Indian Railways) issues it's notification for filling up vacancies for several posts which may include Technical Cadre posts and Non Technical Cadre posts. As you are done with B.Tech in ECE you may be eligible for both Technical and Non Technical Cadre posts. But you are certainly eligible to apply for Non Technical cadre posts for all the posts that are available. You will have to wait for the recruitment notification to come from RRB and then need to apply against the preferred posts. You will have to qualify each round of the concerned recruitment to get selected finally and to get job in Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?