28th May 2018, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) final year student in Delhi and Noida?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am entering in the final year of BSc in Computer Science. I want to do an Internship anywhere in Delhi and Noida. Can you please let me know about the companies in these places where I can apply for an Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering short project to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Delhi/Noida?
  2. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  3. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) final semester student in Delhi or Noida?
  4. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student in Delhi and Noida?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to Electrical 3rd year student in Delhi, Noida and Gurgaon?
  6. Companies offering Internship to MCA final semester student in Delhi and Noida?
  7. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Noida? Is it better to apply for an Internship in any Electronics company instead of IT/CS companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering 2 months Internship to Integrated MTech(Biotechnology) final semester candidate in Noida, Agra and Delhi?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) student in Delhi?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student in Noida, Delhi, NCR and Gurgaon?
  11. Companies offering Software Internship in Delhi and Noida
  12. List of companies offering Internship related to Networking/Telecom to E&TC final year student in Delhi?
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Design Internship to B.Arch 3rd year student in Delhi?
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  17. Telecom companies offering Internship to B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  18. Companies in bangalore offering paid internship for mca final year
31st May 2018, 12:33 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) final year student in Delhi and Noida?

Here is the list of companies in Delhi and Noida, where you can apply for the internship:

Ennovations

Address: Mayur Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi

Omniscient IT Solutions Pvt Ltd

Address: W.E.A., Near Raunak International, 4, Saraswati Marg, Block 28, WEA, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

Bsquare

Address: E 57/ GF I, Abul Fazal Enclave, Part-1 Block D, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, New Delhi, Delhi 110025

Softgains Technologies

Address: FF-04,15 Parsvnath Bibhab Plaza, Alpha 1st, Commercial Belt, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308

Eastern Software Systems Pvt. Ltd.

Address: B-65, B Block, Sector 63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?