22nd April 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) student in Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Computer Science and just entered in 3rd year. I want to do internship in any company which provides internship related to my stream. Kindly refer some companies anywhere in Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  2. List of Delhi based companies offering internship program to engineering graduates?
  3. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  4. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  5. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Delhi? Does resume is required to apply for an Internship?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA-HR student in Delhi?
  8. List of companies offering internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  9. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  10. List of companies offering internship in Bangalore during the semester break? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Companies offering Internship to BCA graduate in Delhi?
  12. Refinery companies offering Internship to Petroleum student in Delhi?
  13. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  14. List of companies offering an Internship to MBA(Entrepreneurship) 3rd semester student in Delhi? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) final year student in Delhi and Noida?
  17. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
27th May 2018, 01:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) student in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Computer Science and just entered in 3rd year. I want to do internship in any company which provides internship related to my stream. Kindly refer some companies anywhere in Delhi.

List of companies offering internships to BSc Computer Science students in Delhi is given below:

Infinite Guru Tech Solutions - Official Website

Radium Box - Official Website

Lootfree - Official Website

AJ Simply Purify Technologies – UG -148, Som Dutt Chamber 1, 5 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi

3Xdizital Fusion Consulting – 278, Aggarwal Millennium Tower II, Netaji Subhas Place, Pitampura, Delhi

Lattice Innovations - Official Website

Aarken Technologies - Official Website

Monkhub - Official Website
27th May 2018, 03:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) student in Delhi?

List of companies in Delhi for internship programs:

Alankit limited
Delhi

BANKER EDGE
Itanagar, Delhi

Module One India Ltd.
Delhi, Faridabad

Innsol
Delhi

Seekruit HR Technologies Private Limited

CredR
Delhi, Faridabad

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?