22nd April 2018, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

IT companies offering Internship to MCA students in Chennai?

Hi, can you please give me list of IT companies in Chennai who provides paid/unpaid Internship for MCA students? Please send me the company names asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  4. Which are the companies offering Internship for MCA final year students in Chennai
  5. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai -- [New]
  6. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  7. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  9. List of companies offering free Internship to MCA students?
  10. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  13. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  14. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  15. Companies offering internship for MCA students?
  16. Companies offering internship for first year bcom students in chennai?
  17. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  18. Companies offering internship to final year MCA students in Pune?
28th May 2018, 06:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IT companies offering Internship to MCA students in Chennai?

List of companies providing internship for MCA students in Chennai:

KaaShiv InfoTech

Texas Instrument

DLK Technologied Pvt. Ltd.

Broadcom

BRS Tech Solutions

Surya Informatics Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Xelate

Surprise solution

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?