26th April 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in
NIT, Durgapur. So, please tell me name of
some companies at Durgapur where I can do Vocational Training.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  2. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  3. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  4. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  5. What is the procedure for doing training in IOCL? I am a B.Tech student of Chemical Engineering in NIT Durgapur
  6. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  7. List of companies which offer Vocational Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Delhi and Noida?
  8. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) candidate in Haryana and Punjab?
  9. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  10. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  11. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  13. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  15. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  16. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  17. Vocational Training in Indian Railway of West Bengal being a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
29th April 2015, 10:36 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in
NIT, Durgapur. So, please tell me name of
some companies at Durgapur where I can do Vocational Training.
Waiting for your reply.
It's good to see that you are interested to apply for Vocational training. There are few reputed Institutions in Durgapur, which offers Vocational Training. Here, I have listed you, the Institution, which offers vocational training in Durgapur.

Vocational Training to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Durgapur:

NSHM Business School
Affiliations: Affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).
Type of Institute: AICTE Approved College/Institute
Address: Arrah Shibtala Via Muchipara, Durgapur 713212
Contact No: 03432533813

DSMS Group of Institutions
Address: DSMS Group of Institutions, Dr Zakir Hussian Avenue,
Bidhannagar, Durgapur-713206
Contact No: 03432537756
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?