10th March 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Vocational Training in Indian Railway of West Bengal being a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am a student of B.Tech third year EE
and I want to do Vocational Training in Indian Railway.
I am studying in West Bengal in Durgapur.
Please help me to get my Vocational Training here in WB.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  3. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training in West Bengal?
  5. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  7. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  8. Is Indian Air Force after passing ECE 3rd year?
  9. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  10. Eligibility for summer training at Indian Railway Workshop?
  11. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  12. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Does BARC offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  15. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?
31st December 2015, 08:54 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Vocational Training in Indian Railway of West Bengal being a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?

Electrical department has a very wide scope in Indian Railways. You can do Internship in Indian Railways in your 3rd year course of Engineering Engineering.
They do not offer internship by notifying about the vacancy but you have to request them for any internship.
Stipend will not be provided by them instead you have to pay fees for using their properties and infrastructure.
Indian Railways offer you to do In plant Training/ Internship/ Project work.

Go to nearest zonal office of your concerned Railways, and ask for the application and fill it. You need a referral employee to recommend you in order to join this offer given by Indian Railways.
Then you have to pay fees for the program you are requesting them and submit the form to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?