22nd April 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year.
I want to do the Training from BHEL.
Please tell me the eligibility to do Training.
Thank you and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply for Inplant Training in BHEL, Ranipet being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 30 days Training in BHEL being a student pursuing 3rd year of Electrical Engineering?
  4. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  5. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training at BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training in BHEL for power engineering students?
  8. How to apply for Training in BHEL in Bhopal being a 3rd year student with Mechanical stream?
  9. How can I apply for BHEL fort training? I am a 3rd year student of B.E
  10. How can I apply for BHEL fort training? I am a 3rd year student of B.E
  11. How may I apply for summer training in BHEL? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year with mechanical stream from RRSMT, Sultanpur
  12. How should an Electrical Student apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar?
  13. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  14. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  15. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  16. How can I apply for summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of Mechanical Engineering
  17. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  18. What to do to apply for major training programme at BHEL Bhopal
29th April 2015, 10:38 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year.
I want to do the Training from BHEL.
Please tell me the eligibility to do Training.
Thank you and regards.
BHEL allows only third year students for internship, That is the basic eligibility criteria. And also you should have the minimum mark of 70% in your studies and also you cannot have any backlogs in your studies.

Procedure to apply for the internship in BHEL:

If you have any Relatives in BHEL that means the any friend or family member, they may help you for the internship.

Their recommendation is a second chance If they recommend you for a good project, then that will help you to get internship in one of the best companies like BHEL.

For more information contact the HR department of the BHEL. They gave you more information about the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?