7th July 2011, 03:01 PM
Nasira

Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?

hai...
i completed 3rd year in Electronics and communication engineering. i would like to have training in one of the companies such as drdo, bhel, bsnl, hal, etc.
i wanted to know which companies has issued training notification in these days in hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo?
  2. Summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or major electronics company after B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year?
  3. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
  4. What shall I do after completion of BE to get Job having a percentage of 70% in BE with ECE?
  5. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  6. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students?
  7. How to apply for summer training in BHEL, NTPC, DRDO & BSNL?
  8. Where can i find six month internship programme in Mechanical field? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for Central government jobs after B.Sc Electronics?
  10. List of the government jobs for computer science engineering?
  11. How to get summer training in DRDO, BHEL, HAL or some major electronics company after 3rd year of B.Tech.(E&I)?
  12. Job Opportunities after the completion of BBA Degree?
  13. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  14. Procedure for registration in BHEL, NTPC, BSNL?
  15. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  16. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is percentage in B.E EEE required to get a Government job?
  18. How can I get Apprenticeship in some public sector companies like HAL, BHEL, ODF after completing ITI trade COE(BBBT and PMBT)?
6th November 2011, 12:54 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?

dear friend,

out of these companies i heard that BSNL and DRDO organized Every year training program and issued a training notification on websites .
if want to do training from that sectors then go for it.
best of luck.
21st January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?

Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BEL and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?

hai sir...
i completed 3rd year in mechanical engineering. i would like to have training(internship programme) in one of the companies such as DRDO, BHEL, BEL, HAL, etc.
i wanted to know which companies has issued training notification in these days in hyderabad.
21st January 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, and HAL have issued training notification in Hyderabad?

hai...
i completed 3rd year in mechanical engineering. i would like to have internship programme in one of the companies such as drdo, bhel, hal, etc.
22nd January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

helllo sir i am 3rd year student of electronic streem, and i want to do summer training from psu companies
so pls tell me the name of companies as well as procedure for enter into then for training...
thanks you!
20th March 2012, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,pleas tell me how to apply for summer training in HAL & DRDO for 4weeks,i am B.E. electrical 4th sem student in banglore?
23rd March 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz tell me how to apply for summer training in DRDO & BSNL ,iam BE instrumentation tech 4th sem student in gulbarga
14th August 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

is there any apperentship for diploma eee candates in drdo?
5th July 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR
right now i m in final year pursuing my B.E.degree.my trend is ELECTRICAL. so am i eligible candidate to sit for BHEL ENTRANCE EXAMS
19th September 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship?
10th July 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which companies among DRDO, BHEL, BSNL and HAL will issue internship training in gulbarga for year 2014
8th June 2018, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Which company among BSNL and Adrdo(Agra) is better for summer training internship for ECE branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?