15th March 2015, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Companies providing free training in Pune for Civil engineering?

Well i want to do training in pune for civil engineering so can any one help me to search a company who provides free training...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  2. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  3. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  4. How to pursue inplant training for short term? List of companies providing such training for free in Chennai? I am a 3rd year student of Automobile Engineering from Satyabhama
  5. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  6. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  7. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  8. List of companies providing training to B.E. with Civil Engineering in Raipur and Bhillai?
  9. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  10. Best Civil Engineering training company in India?
  11. Companies in Pune offering training in Mechanical engineering branch?
  12. List of companies providing training in Java with Stipends in Pune and Delhi?
  13. Which are the companies providing 6 month training? I am a final year student in civil engineering in Panjab University
  14. Companies which are providing summer training to engineering students?
  15. Companies providing training for civil engineers in Nagpur?
  16. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  18. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
15th March 2015, 06:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies providing free training in Pune for Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well i want to do training in pune for civil engineering so can any one help me to search a company who provides free training...
List of the companies in Pune for Civil Engineering:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?