27th April 2017, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for industrial training in pharma companies while doing B.Pharmacy in Aurangabad?

I am the student of final year B.Pharmacy in Aurangabad, I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Pharma companies offering industrial training for B Pharmacy III year students?
  2. Best companies in Lucknow for industrial training? Procedure to apply in them?
  3. List of companies which provides pharmaceutical industrial training in Dehradun?
  4. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  7. Electronics companies offering Industrial Training to EEE 2nd year student in Pune and Aurangabad?
  8. List of companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Pharma 3rd year candidate?
  9. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. In which companies can I apply for industrial training while in 3rd year B.Tech EEE?
  11. List of companies which provide industrial training in Aurangabad or Pune
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing 6 months industrial training in manufacturing companies?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  14. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?
  15. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  16. Companies offering training or Internship in chandigarh, Panchkula or Mohali for Civil Engineering students of Punjab University? Application procedure, dates for the same? Basic difference between Industrial training, Paid training and Internship?
  17. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  18. List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?
15th May 2017, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in pharma companies while doing B.Pharmacy in Aurangabad?

List of pharmaceutical companies in pithampur offering summer industrial training to B.pharma 3rd year graduate!!?
23rd May 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for industrial training in pharma companies while doing B.Pharmacy in Aurangabad?

I am the student of third year B.Pharmacy in Gwalior. I want to take pharmacy Industrial training in Pharma companies. The training that I want is not for my job, it is for only academic training that is compulsory for each student? Awaiting for the response.
31st August 2019, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply training in wockhard company aurangabad?
13th September 2021, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many seats vacant for industrial training
Am b pharam 3rd year student
22nd September 2021, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

I am final year b pharmacy student and iwant to do internship Or training in pharma industry in Maharashtra,so what can i do for this plz ans
14th July 2022, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am final yr student b pharmacy and I want to internship or training in pharma industry so what I can do this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?