6th January 2015, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Which company provides training for Chip level repairing course with hostel availability?

Which company provides training for Chip level repairing course with hostel availability?

Anyone know such kind of institutes to enroll ourselves?

Related Questions:
  1. Good institute for training of Chip level repairing course with hostel availability?
  2. Good training institute with chip level repairing course with hostel availability?
  3. Names of the companies in Jalandhar for the job of BSc Biotech freshers?
  4. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  5. Institutes in Kanpur or Lucknow for industrial training in IT?
  6. Will I be eligible for IPCC after completing B.Com with 62%?
  7. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  8. Which college is better for B.Tech in terms of quality of class, availability of GATE coaching, Hostel Facility?
  9. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  10. Training from a company is better or training from an institute is better?
  11. Training cost and hostel charges at SAIL Bokaro?
  12. Should I choose a startup or a level 3 company?
  13. How to do CS and from which institute I have to do?
  14. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  15. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  16. Which obstacles do I have to face to become a CS?
  17. Information regarding Software Testing course? Value of this course for a B.Tech IT Graduate? Best centers for this course in Chennai?
  18. Core companies for Electronics in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
8th January 2015, 11:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company provides training for Chip level repairing course with hostel availability?

You can apply for chip level training in following Institutes.

1. Gurukul Chip Level Training Institute, Molarband, Badarpur, New Delhi, Delhi
Phone: 085700 22286

2. Chip Level Laptop Repairing Institute, 2453 Hudson Line Kingsway Camp Top FLOOR
G.T.B Nagar Metro Station Gate No.4, Delhi, Phone: 097188 88344

3. IHT India - Chip Level training Institute, A-181, New Sabzi Mandi, Azadpur, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 093133 47736

4. LCIIT, E-183A , Opposite Metro Pillar No. 180,E Block, Main shastri Nagar-Inderlok Metro Road. Shastri Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6463 2221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?