26th July 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Complete procedure which need to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

I just now completed my B.Tech 2nd year examinations and i want to do internship in these holidays so can you please explain me the procedure in detail? Please provide me the complete details as I am not aware about what need to be done for doing the internship!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata motors after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  10. How to do internship in ISRO when I am doing B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  11. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  13. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  14. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer internship for 2nd year B.Tech student having no employee connections?
  16. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ONGC while doing 2nd year B.Tech?
26th July 2015, 12:50 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Complete procedure which need to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

Firstly you mention your branch in which you are studying B.tech.As there are the different companies for different branches.And the companies do not provide training to the 2nd year students so you are not eligible to apply for the training or internship to the companies.But you can do the extra courses fro your branch in the summer vacations in order to get better knowledge.
26th July 2015, 02:22 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete procedure which need to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year?

For your kind information i want to tell you that you are not eligible for summer internship being a second year student.

Because most of the companies will offer summer training to 3rd year and final year students.

The reason behind this is that being a second year student you will have little knowledge about your field.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your second year and then apply for the summer training in your core company.

For getting summer training you have to contact with the HR of the company.

My suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as form released for training because sometimes selection procedure is on the basis of first come first serve.

Some core companies for you :

** BHEL

** SAIL

** BEL

** NTPC

** ONGC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?