10th May 2015, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for summer training if someone wants to go in designing sector?

Sir right now i m little confused about the summer training....i m pursuing 2 year engineering in electronics and communication and i want to go in circuit designing field in the future..so i don't know in which course i should do the training so that by the end of my engineering i am strong in my designing concepts and able to get a good job in the electronics core company...

i am little confused whether i should do training in embedded or vlsi or verilog or system verilog...

kindly solve my confusion as soon as possible as i want to do training in the upcoming month...

thanking you...

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  2. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  3. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  4. Topics related to Software Designing to do in Summer Training for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student? Where should I go for this Summer Training?
  5. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. How to do summer training in Government sector companies located in Allahabad?
  7. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  8. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  10. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  11. How do I apply for good internship program?
  12. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  13. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in IT sector like TCS, HCL? What is the requirement for B.Tech 3rd year
  15. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  16. How to apply for summer training in NTPC, BHEL, HCL and other government sector?
  17. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  18. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?