24th February 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in Government sector companies located in Allahabad?

How to do summer training in Government sector companies located in Allahabad? I want to do summer internship without wasting much of my time. So, can you please let me know the procedure which we need to follow for it? Kindly give me the solution soon to understand better. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the companies holding summer training for 1 month in Allahabad or near Allahabad in UP?
  2. List of companies in Allahabad that may provide one month training to engineering students?
  3. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  5. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  6. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  7. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  8. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  12. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  13. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  15. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  16. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  17. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  18. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
2nd January 2018, 10:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training in Government sector companies located in Allahabad?

First decide from which government company you want to do the training. Then look for someone working there who can refer your name for the internship. Or you can visit the official website of the respective company and submit your resume. They will call you whenever the vacancy arrives. You can also visit the admin department directly and request the HR department to help you about the application process. Now you can follow their instructions and apply for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?