20th October 2017, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and want to know does Bharat Heavy Electricals provides internship for us? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)? -- [New]
  2. Chances to do internship in ECE from Bharat Heavy Electricals? How much stipend they give? In which city they provide internship?
  3. Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship for Electrical Engineering stream in Gujarat?
  4. Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  6. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  7. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in Electrical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals? Send me question papers for entrance?
  9. How to apply for an Internship from BHEL?
  10. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  11. Procedure and requirements to do internship from Bharat Earth Movers?
  12. How to get into the internship programme in BHEL for ECE graduates?
  13. Registration process for Internship Programme in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do two months internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Earth Movers?
  15. Which Companies in India provide Internship for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering students? How can I apply for the Internship programme?
  16. Which companies provide internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  17. Procedure and related information to do Summer Internship at BHEL?
  18. Internship opportunity for BE Mechanical in Designing or Automotive?
21st October 2017, 11:55 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?

Yes, candidates who have completed their mechanical engineering can apply for internship in BHEL. They does not have any fixed selection process. Some times they asks the candidate to show a reference provided by the employee working there and selects through that. Sometimes they selects the candidates through telephonic interview and sometimes through a written examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?