5th November 2017, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship for Electrical Engineering stream in Gujarat?

I am studying Electrical Engineering in Gujarat and want to do internship from Bharat Heavy Electricals. Does the company invites application for internship in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship to Mechanical Engineers? How does BHEL selects for internship programme?
  2. Criteria to join Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited for internship in Mechanical Engineering? Will I have appear in any exam for it?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do internship in Electrical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals? Send me question papers for entrance?
  4. Chances to do internship in ECE from Bharat Heavy Electricals? How much stipend they give? In which city they provide internship?
  5. Eligibility and procedure to do internship in Mechanical stream from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)?
  6. How to get a government job after doing MSc in electronics? What are the chances for me?
  7. How to do internship in Electrical Engineering from Bajaj Electricals?
  8. Procedure to get internship from Bharat Petroleum in Electrical engineering stream?
  9. What is the date of announcement of results of BHEL ET interview?
  10. How to apply for internship in Electrical stream from Bharat Petroleum Corporation?
  11. Job location and last date of application for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  13. Procedure for training in BHEL or any other state government or central government companies? Can I take training or have any workshop experience and certificate?
  14. Internship for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student in Bihar?
  15. List of companies which recruit students with less than 60% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to do Internship in Bharat Dynamics Ltd. for Electrical 6th semester student? -- [New]
  17. BHEL test papers for EEE branch
  18. How to apply for internship in Bharat Electronics Limited after ECE? How do they provide internship programme?
12th November 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship for Electrical Engineering stream in Gujarat?

Yes, this company Bharat Heavy Electricals provide internship for Electrical Engineering background candidates. BHEL is one of the top most public sector undertaking's in India and you must have to meet the required eligibility criteria to do Internship in this organization.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Or you must be doing 3rd year or final year of Engineering in order to be eligible for doing Internship at BHEL.

>> You are required to contact the HR Department for getting application forms and then you must get approval from your college's administrative office.

>> You are then required to submit all the required documents in HR Department of the organization.

For More Details,

Ph. No: 0265 233 8395

Address: 568/1, Parpia Compound, R C Dutt Road, Alkapuri, Vadodara, Gujarat-390007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?