23rd January 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Criteria and procedure to apply for training at IIT Delhi?

I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from computer science and engineering. What is the criteria and procedure to apply for training in IIT Delhi?

23rd January 2018, 10:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria and procedure to apply for training at IIT Delhi?

To apply for internship at IIT Delhi, you should have completed your 2nd year of your course with minimum 60% marks. You should not have any pending backlogs at the time of applying. You have to contact your college authorities and they will talk with the professor incharge to fetch you the permission for internship. Once you get the permission, you have to send them a resume with a reference letter from your college. If the vacancies are available then they will allow you for the training if you are eligible.

Address: Outer Ring Road, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016
Web: http://www.iitd.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?