9th August 2014, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Is CTS Training for freshers effective or waste of time?

Hi,
Is Cts Training for freshers is effective?? Why I am asking this question means the training program for freshers is changed for 6 months. Is this good or waste of time??? Is this training effective for freshers...

11th August 2014, 12:47 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Is CTS Training for freshers effective or waste of time?

Yes, there is no doubt that it cannot be effective even it's going to be changed in 6 months time. In IT (Information Technology) field it's mandatory for every candidate to learn something new on the domain everyday so if the training is going to teach you something on improving your programming skills or communication skills or logical skills which is going to help your career path down the line then it's not going to be waste at all.

So, never worry on the facts if it's going to be changed in 6 months or so. Make sure that you take the training's to learn and improve yourselves and not just for name sake to make sure that you get the badge of "Permanent Employee" which most of them do!

The best time to learn for any fresher who is joining any new software companies is to use there training period wisely, since you will be split across different domains and for next 1-3 years you will working on that with projects. So, its about how much you learn on the domain during those training's periods which will provide you the strong path for next 1-3 years in project.
19th October 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CTS Training for freshers effective or waste of time?

I am selected for cognizant in my college placements.... what r the technologies should i learn which make my training easier..??
14th August 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CTS Training for freshers effective or waste of time?

how can i get the job in cognizant organization being a mechanical btech fresher through the requisite training from where? and how ? please confirm me i am resident in kolkata. one of my friend get a job in the same organization being a btech mechanical fresher without any experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?