5th January 2014, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

Got selected in a referal walkin in CTS Pune.They said I will be getting the Offer letter next week . But still not got it.
Can any tell how long it will take to get the offer letter.

5th January 2014, 08:56 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

Do not worry much as it just a week time now. Usually it will take some time for CTS or in that matter any software companies to send their offer letter once they recruit the candidate, reason being they need to find a suitable project to fit in the new candidates..

So, you can wait for some more time and if you don't receive after a month then you can send a mail to the HR representative from who you have a got a mail of confirmation for your recruitment if you don't have that then try to mail them on [email protected].

You can also search for HR cognizant from Linkedn to get their profile and contact them respectively but make sure that you won't bug them much because that will be a black mark on your character at times if you try to ask them again and again.

Now between these waiting time you can try to do something useful to build up your technical skills instead of thinking it to be a waste of time (waiting for the job).

You can also try applying for other companies in meantime and if by chance you get a better offer you can directly jump into that company instead of waiting for CTS!
8th January 2014, 01:32 AM
sushri_mhnty

Companys like CTS take more time for issue offer letter because they have lots of process to passing the letter. You need to wait and have patience because if you try to contact them it will be complecated for you. Due to lack of patience they may reject you. You can just contact your reffered person he may help you. If you already get the confermation mail then please dont worry deffinatly you will get offer letter. So be cool and relax.
28th March 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

HI,I have given interview with CTS on 15th march 2014 at DHANEKULA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,Vijaywada through JKC(JAWAHAR KNOWLWDGE CENTER) and I was selected.When will I receive offer letter or any conformation from the company. So I just contact them on official web site,will it be a problem......
28th March 2014, 03:02 PM
mohansainani

HI,I have given interview with CTS on 15 th march 2014 at DHANEKULA ENGINEERING COLLEGE,Vijaywada through JKC(JAWAHAR KNOWLWDGE CENTER) and I was selected.When will I receive offer letter or any conformation from the company.So I just contact them on official web site,will it be a problem......
3rd April 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I put ece branch instead of eie in my resume by mistake.i was placed in mnc company they anouced me as ece brance in selection.is it make to loose my job
4th April 2014, 12:06 AM
Support
Forum Staff

@mohansainani - It's not going to be a problem at all. You can send mail to ask the official information but make sure you won't send again and again which will make them irritated and feel bad about you. As I have said earlier service companies like CTS will take some time to send their offer letter. So, the first and foremost thing which you need to have now is PATIENCE. Just wait for 3-6 months then take other steps if needed.

Quote:
I put ece branch instead of eie in my resume by mistake.i was placed in mnc company they announced me as ece brance in selection.is it make to loose my job
For the above query, Yes ofcourse this going to be an issue now when you are going to join in the company as they will ask for your college certificates to be submitted to them. My suggestion would be better inform them about the mistake at first hand instead of waiting for months to be called by them and get to know that you are rejected because of this. Probably they should be ok with it if you inform soon as possible as you have cleared the interview process successfully.
6th May 2014, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Re: Not received offer letter

HI,I have attended the cts walk-in in chennai on April 19 th and I cleared all the rounds and hr informed me that you will receive a offer letter in a week but till now I didn't received any mail from cts..when I will get offer letter?
8th May 2014, 08:32 PM
rameshbo4321

Hi friend,
I also attended the interview on 19th april at cts varalakshmi tech park and cleared all the rounds still waiting for the offer letter.pls let me know once u get it.([email protected]). Thanks
8th May 2014, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Me too waiting for the interview attended on April 26th. Maximum we can wait for two to three weeks. Lets try for other good offers as well in the mean time and hope for the best one. Never give up and Never stop studying and improving knowledge.
11th May 2014, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello All,
I have 11 years of experince in IT support( unix) and had an interview with cts. They told they will release offer next week.
If i got offer shall i join there as in case if i received offer from tcs also.
How onsite chances afre in cts?
How work culture and environment and managers?
How technically i will be exposed?
How training program?
How flexible?
shall i get work from home?
Are they fire people if they found some performance little issues initially?

pl. advice.
15th May 2014, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi I attended the interview on 19 th April in CTS and cleared all rounds . After a month I received an email acknowledgement from CTS talent Acquestion group saying that we have received your resume ?What it means?
24th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I too attended the interview on 10th may 2014 at cts varalakshmi tech park for DWBI, but didn't receive the offer letter yet. Don't know how long they will make me wait. I haven't seen any other MNC making us wait like this...
- Ramesh
6th June 2014, 08:21 PM
nrvinay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got selected in a referal walkin in CTS Pune.They said I will be getting the Offer letter next week . But still not got it.
Hi,
Even the similar case with me.
I have got interviewed in the cognizant on May31 2014cleared all the technical rounds.
They said I will be getting call in a week from HR.
But still I havn't got any response from the cognizant team.
23rd June 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend have received offer letter from CTS after 2 months. And his DOJ has been informed.

I have also attended CTS interview before 3 weeks and still waiting for the offer to be released. The process is very slow, but be optimistic. You will be in CTS one day.
23rd June 2014, 06:31 PM
NarenKumar26

One of my friend has received his CTS offer letter after 2 months.

I have also attended CTS interview 3 weeks before and waiting for my offer to be released. The process is very slow. But, be optimistic and you will be in CTS surely.
1st July 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Please help me, I have attended interview in CTS hyderabad on 27th june, 2014 for some process and cleared all the rounds, they have taken all the documents like photocopies of memos from 10th to Degree. Now yesterday they have sent me acknowledgement letter saying that we have received your resume. Please help me whether i should wait or not, or i got rejected that is the reason they have sent me acknowledgement letter? please help....
2nd July 2014, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Hi I attended the interview on 19 th April in CTS and cleared all rounds . After a month I received an email acknowledgement from CTS talent Acquestion group saying that we have received your resume ?What it means?

Hello,

What happened next? even i got the same email from CTS saying your resume has received. Did you get call or email from cts?
9th July 2014, 12:53 PM
priya125

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrvinay View Post
Hi,
Even the similar case with me.
I have got interviewed in the cognizant on May31 2014cleared all the technical rounds.
They said I will be getting call in a week from HR.
But still I havn't got any response from the cognizant team.

Hi, I too got interviewed in cts walk in june 28,and they said they will call for hr round next week.but still i have not get any response..u got call from them?
9th July 2014, 12:56 PM
priya125

Hi, I too got interviewed in cts walk in june 28,and they said they will call for hr round next week.but still i have not get any response..is anybody get call from them? how long should i wait? please reply me..
9th July 2014, 03:54 PM
priya125

Hi,too got interviewed in the cognizant on june 28 2014 cleared technical round.
They said they will call me next week for HR round.
But still I havne not got any response from them.Is anybody get call from them?
11th July 2014, 11:30 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya125 View Post
Hi,too got interviewed in the cognizant on june 28 2014 cleared technical round.
They said they will call me next week for HR round.
But still I havne not got any response from them.Is anybody get call from them?
Usually the selection process for Freshers will take a long time in service companies like CTS. So, the only thing which can help us to come over this process is being patient but that doesn't mean you need to wait for 2-3 months or forever.

If they have clearly stated that they will be get back in a week time then you have all the rights to question back them on the dates again. Probably the first step which you need to do is to write a formal mail to the HR asking on the reason for the delay and when you can expect the dates for the HR round.

Still if you don't get any reply after 3-5 days time then the next thing which you can do is go to the centre where you had the technical round and ask them directly about the dates.

Before doing all this you can still wait for some more time probably 1-2 weeks and then carry on the above things. It's sure that they won't just forget things it just takes some time for them to revert back and if we are patient enough then for sure you will get the job in no time
31st July 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I attended the CTS interview on 5th july 2014.
Cleared all the round and 9th july 2014 I got call from HR also.He told I will get the offerletter in a week.
but its almost a month still not received the offer letter.Don't know much time willl they take to release the OL.
6th August 2014, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

Hi
I attended the CTS interview on 29th May 2014, for Insurance process as a fresher and cleared all the rounds & selected.The hr people said the will get back with the mail. On June 17th i mailed to hr to know about my status, but she replied me like (Thanks for writing.I am in a Day - Long training session on 17-June-14 with no access to emails .Please expect a delay in response.)but till now i didn't received any mail or call from them. how long should i wait? please reply me..
6th August 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Myself attended cts interview on 2nd August and Hr said me like offer will be released in one or two days.But still not received
6th August 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Please help me, I have attended interview in CTS hyderabad on 27th may 2014 for insurance process as a fresher and cleared all rounds & selected and the HR said that will get back to u with the mail. On june 17th i mailed to hr to know the current status of my job. she replied with (Thanks for writing.I am in a Day - Long training session on 17-June-14 with no access to emails .Please expect a delay in response) but till now i didn't received any mail or call from them.How long should i wait ? please reply me..
12th August 2014, 12:31 PM
kanagavalli.balasubramani

Exclamation Re: Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

Hi, I too have same problem.I have been interviewed on 5th/July/2014 (saturday) in Perungudi for .Net_MVC_Chennai_Cognizant.

I have been selected for both technical round and HR discussion. End of HR discussion, HR told me to send an email on wednesday(9th/July/2014) to him for requesting the offer letter. I have already mailed to him. But till now i am not getting any reply from him.Please can any one tell me the reason.
12th August 2014, 12:38 PM
kanagavalli.balasubramani

Exclamation Re: Not recieved CTS Offer Letter yet

Hi, I too have same problem. You have selected for dotnet? If you get any call or confirmation means please can you let me know. my email id - [email protected]
27th August 2014, 04:32 AM
Unregistered

I think One of the respondents above have rightly pointed. These days IT companies go strictly on need based hiring. The companies keep ready stock of candidate profiles who have been interviewed and selected, but offers not released -just like some sort of inventory. If a need arises in a project then hr will search their database, identify the candidate and release the offer letter. Well, whether you guys call it a selfish approach or whatever, IT companies' managements have become very commercial and no sincerity or concerns towards candidates. So, even if anyone gets a job offer you need not be loyal, just work within your scope of work - get salary and be content. Keep looking outfor better opportunities and if you strike one, just go for it.
11th September 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I too attended interview on 23rd august 2014 for program analyst trainee through amcat at vasavi engineering college, Hyderabad. My TR and HR rounds were successfully completed and they said they will intimate through mail with in a week but it is almost 3 weeks now. So, what should i do now?
11th September 2014, 01:12 AM
king maker hyderabad

hi, i attended CTS interview on 23rd august 2014 at vasavi college hyderabad. I successfully completed TR and HR rounds. they said, " we will intimate you through mail in a week". so, what should i do now?
17th September 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I also attended interview on 19 July 2014 Mega Drive for DotNet Combo 2 . My 2 technical and HR rounds were successfully completed and they said they will intimate through mail with in a week but it is almost 2 month now. So, what should i do now?
19th September 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I attended interview on 30th August and i cleared technical and HR rounds. After that HR told me he will be releasing offer within one week. Till date i have not received any call or email or anything. They refuse to give any contact details and do not reply to emails. What should be done?
19th September 2014, 11:45 PM
nerdguy

Quote:
I attended interview on 30th August and i cleared technical and HR rounds. After that HR told me he will be releasing offer within one week. Till date i have not received any call or email or anything. This list is getting longer and longer. Any of people who posted here previously get the letters?
24th September 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I have attended interview in CTS hyderabad on 23rd sep, 2014 for some process and cleared all the rounds, they have taken all the documents like photocopies of memos from 10th to Degree. Now yesterday they have sent me acknowledgement letter saying that we have received your resume. Please help me whether i should wait or not, or i got rejected that is the reason they have sent me acknowledgement letter? please help....555

cts acknowledgement letter saying that we have received your resume. what is this meaning explainlz
24th September 2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have attended interview in CTS hyderabad on 23rd sep, 2014 for some process and cleared all the rounds, they have taken all the documents like photocopies of memos from 10th to Degree. Now yesterday they have sent me acknowledgement letter saying that we have received your resume. Please help me whether i should wait or not, or i got rejected that is the reason they have sent me acknowledgement letter? please help....555

cts acknowledgement letter saying that we have received your resume. what is this meaning explainlz
25th September 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi. Do I too got the acknowledgement letter. What does it means. Keep me posted
25th September 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I too got acknowledgement mail stating that We have received your resume! did you get any update. Keep me posted. my mail id [email protected]
25th September 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

I too received Acknowledgement mail. Do lemme know if there is any progress. [email protected]
25th September 2014, 03:06 PM
ashokseet

I also got the Acknowledgement mail from CTS. do lemme know if you get any further response. my mail id [email protected]
7th October 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I have attended interview in accenture chennai ASV on 20th sep, 2014 for some process and cleared all the rounds,they said
9th October 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Anyonw got offer letter after getting Acknowledgement mail from CTS saying that we have received your resume.?
13th October 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I attended and got selected on 20th, Sept in CTS for Testing- Insurance Domain. But never got the OL and still waiting.. I did not get the acknowledgement or anything of that sort.
9th November 2014, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

My friend and i have attended interview with cts hyd on 1 -nov-2014 cleared technical and hr. after 5 days we got acknowledgement mails from cts after one day my friend got offer letter but i am still waiting for offer letter
26th November 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I had attended DWBI Interview on Nov 8th @ Chennai, Had 3 rounds of interview. 1) Technical 2) Project Manager 3) HR. HR said it will take 20 days to release the offer letter as it will take some process internally. But nothing happened after that. Still waiting. Any one on the same page. please let me know.
26th November 2014, 03:18 PM
pratap0706

Hi I had attended CTS interview no updates till now. any one on the same page. Please let me know.

Last edited by pratap0706; 28th November 2014 at 11:42 AM. Reason: More Details was there in post.
1st December 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

HI i had attended CTS interview on 26th november. i cleared technical round and they people told like that HR will contact you.. is there anyone know when they will call u for HR?
10th March 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I cleared TR and HR round in CTS and got my certificates verified.they told me that i will get a confirmation letter.But i received a mail that states u r not shortlisted further.Is it possible no selected after HR interview.
8th August 2015, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi i have attended CTS interview on 1st August 2015. I cleared TR and HR . after that HR Rep told me you will get a mail next week for offer. But still i am waiting for that. I dont know what to do... and where to contact.... Even last 2014 also i have faced the same issue. its all fate.. :-( :-).. i am totally unlucky person.....
15th August 2015, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi have you received your offer letter? I too selected at 8th Aug 2015. HR told that you will get offer in next week. but no calls . no email....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?