7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Industrial Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) last year student?

Hello, is there any person here who did internship in any industry? I want to do internship as I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering. So, any Mechanical Engineer who experience any industrial internship then please tell me about it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training in HAL for B.Tech(Manufacturing Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Detailed information about Industrial Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) last year student? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about Industrial Training for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) last year student?
  6. Detailed information about Industrial Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) last year student?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM and Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  8. Industrial Training in Summer for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  12. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  13. Companies ofering one year industrial training for Mechanical engineering students?
  14. What should I do to go for 6 months industrial training while doing my Engineering course?
  15. Industrial training in Microprocessor & Micro-controller for 3rd year Engineering (ECE) student?
  16. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  17. Procedure to apply for industrial training in TPC while doing 4th semester engineering?
  18. How may I do Industrial training of 1 month duration? What's the format of applying form? I'm a student of 2nd year Bio-technology
17th April 2018, 11:56 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about Industrial Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) last year student?

The technical world is upgrading very fast, so you need to change yourself accordingly. There is huge competition in the market. so, you need to get highly skilled. Industrial Training is very important and you can learn a lot of during this. During Industrial Training it will help you to get better skills,ability to work hands-on live projects and better understanding of work in industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?