31st December 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship with stipend to M.Tech(Power Systems) student in Hyderabad?

sir/madam
i am pursuing m.tech in powersystems ,
if any internship at hyderabad with stipend?
then please let me know
with regards-
srinath

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  2. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?
  3. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  5. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  6. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  10. Information about internship? I am a 3rd year student at hyderabad
  11. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  12. Details about internship stipend for BDS student in Rajasthan?
  13. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  15. List of internship opportunities available for mechanical 3-year students in Hyderabad? I'm in B.E 3rd year with 70% aggregate
  16. List of companies which allow internship? I am a student of M.Tech in mechatronics
  17. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  18. Details of internship program in Hyderabad and Secunderabad?
3rd May 2015, 11:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship with stipend to M.Tech(Power Systems) student in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam
i am pursuing m.tech in powersystems ,
if any internship at hyderabad with stipend?
then please let me know
with regards-
srinath
List of companies offering Internship for M.Tech student in Hyderabad:-

1. PotentialLabs, Mehdipatnam Road, Santosh Nagar, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 090300 33049

2. NSIC Limited, 203, Sri Datta Sai Complex, Second Floor, RTC X Road,, Opp Sapthagiri Theater, Golconda X Roads, Sweta Enclave, Jawahar Nagar, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2762 2515

3. Peridot Technologies, 310, Central Court apartments, opp ETV ,, Raj Bhavan Road , Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 4017 1515

4. Excel Radio Frequency Technologies (P) Ltd, # 5-5-35/153A, Plot No: 91, Prasanthi Nagar, Kukatpally I E, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2372 0851

5. Tata Indicom, Shop No. 3-5-907/3 To 9 Main Road,Himayath nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6060 7070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?