28th September 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE and IES exams?

...guyz plz help me with this, as i'm in 3rd year AVIONICS (elctronics &electrical ) branch i want to apply for gate and mainly for the psu jobs , if give the gate exam in electrical am i eligible for the psu's recriutment if i cleared the exam under EE branch or will they ask for the full time EE course ,i was a bit in confusion with this . so plz if any one of you could help me in this thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. At what condition PSUs will recruitment me through GATE? -- [New]
  2. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  3. Difference between GATE and IES entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?
  5. What should I go for between GATE and IES?
  6. How to prepare for GATE along with IES? I am a B.Tech 3-2 student
  7. What type of entrance test do I have to answer to get a government job after MBA HR?
  8. Which test is suitable for me after pursing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. How to do prepare for IES and GATE? Books to be referred?
  10. Recruitment Exams for final year B.TECH students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am i eligible for PU, IES and GATE exam after doing mechanical engineering with 55%
  12. Can I be eligible for IES entrance exam being an IT student?
  13. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  14. Is GATE and IES compulsory for PSU? What is the syllabus?
  15. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  16. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Being an IT student am I eligible for IES exam? Is there any criteria for preparing for the entrance exam?
  18. After B.Tech from KSOU am I eligible for government jobs?
31st August 2016, 11:38 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Eligibility for PSUs recruitment by changing the branch through GATE and IES exams?

--Eligibility for GATE exam:

Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after Diploma).
Final Year students can also apply.

--Eligibility for IES Exam:

Citizen of India or Nepal.
Hold an Engineering degree from a Recognized University.
Age Limit: 21-30 yrs.

--You can get into PSU.s by getting good marks in GATE Exam but you can get into to management position in any Government industry or department in Engineering or Technology through IES. IES is conducted by UPSC whereas GATE is conducted by Education Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?