29th February 2016, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Summer Internship for ECE 3rd year student?

Hi,
I'm Shravani pursuing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE background. So, I request you to tell me the details of summer internship for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Summer Internships for ECE 3rd year student?
  2. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Detailed information about the companies which offer Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  8. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. How to do summer internship? I am a student of B.Tech ECE
  12. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student of Vizag?
  16. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? Am I eligible to do internship if am doing B.E ECE?
30th December 2017, 05:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Summer Internship for ECE 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I'm Shravani pursuing B.Tech 3rd year of ECE background. So, I request you to tell me the details of summer internship for me?

Those students who are studying in the 3rd year ECE engineering can apply for internships in various organizations like Vodafone, Samsung, Intel, Dell India, Honeywell, LG Electronics, Reliance, Cisco, Philips Electronics, BSNL, HPCL, BHEL, etc. Students have to apply for internships with NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Students have to apply to the companies through their college training cell or directly for internships. They can also apply for internships through employee referral also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?