9th June 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

sir
i m in 3rd year of my btech
and now i want to get internship\
please let me know how to apply internship
in IBM,GOOGLE,TCS,INFOSYS,HCL,
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer internship in WIPRP, HCL, Infosys, IBM, TCS? I am a 3rd year student of IT
  2. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  3. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  6. Eligibility in comapnies like Infosys, IBM, HCL after 86.6%, 76.6% and 68.3% in 10th, 12th and BE (IT) upto 3rd year?
  7. When and how to apply for Internship in companies like Google and IBM?
  8. How to apply for internship after 3rd year B.Tech at Wipro, TCS, HCL and Infosys?
  9. Information about off campus placement of TCS, HCL, IBM, DELL and Infosys?
  10. What are the requirements for internship after 3rd year in TCS, Infosys like companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  11. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  12. How may I do internship in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL? I'm from computer science background
  13. Whether Google or IBM of Europe provides summer internship program in Electronics/Signal Processing for undergraduate electrical engineering candidate? -- [New]
  14. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  15. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, L&T and HCL?
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  17. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  18. What are the options available after diploma in Information technology?
2nd December 2014, 11:54 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i m in 3rd year of my btech
and now i want to get internship\
please let me know how to apply internship
in IBM,GOOGLE,TCS,INFOSYS,HCL,
thank you
To apply for internship in companies like IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things

-> Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits

-> Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous projects works (if any)

And you have to provide proof of fluency in english and two letter of recommendation. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by email to the Internship Coordinator.
28th June 2015, 01:02 AM
sairam0123

Default Re: Internship program in IBM, Google, TCS, Infosys and HCL for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello.

Eligibility criteria is listed below for the above in order to apply for internship:-[/B]

->Candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks in class 10th, 12th and should be passed from a recognized board.
->Minimum 60% marks should have been scored in Graduation.
->There should not be any backlogs in graduation or degree program.
->You should have good communication skills and good command in English.
->Should have good knowledge of core subjects.

You should send your resume by mail and you should contact the HR of the company in order to get internship.

I hope you got it.
28th June 2015, 08:25 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for summer internship in top companies.

PROCEDURE:

Notification for summer internship will be published in their official website in the month of January to March. You should keep visiting the page for the same.

(OR)

You can send/email your resume along with the cover page indicating why you want to do internship in their companies. You will be notified by the HR of that company regarding the vacancy position of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?