19th December 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?

I am second year engineering student of 3rd semester of branch electronic and telecommunication. I have vacation after semester 3rd. I want to utilize that particular time to gain practical knowledge which i will get from doing internship. I want to know about the procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship? -- [New]
  3. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  4. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  6. Where can I do internship in IT based firms? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  10. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to secure internship in summer vacation after 3rd year engineering?
  12. Where can I apply for internship in Kolkata?
  13. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  14. How to do internship program in summer vacation for 3 months?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  18. Detail procedure to apply for internship after college
26th December 2015, 12:46 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?

You are not eligible for the internship as of now. After getting into the 3rd year you will be eligible for the internship. So, as of now you can have any training program joined to enhance your knowledge. And when you get into 3rd year, do apply for the internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?