5th January 2015, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Industrial Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?

sir
i am student of b.tech 3rd year
sir plz give me solution that how
can i do my industrial training in mahindra
and mahindra sir plz reply forward to me

16th October 2017, 11:31 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Industrial Training in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?

At first you have to fill up the internship application form available at your college. Then write an application mentioning the area of your training and send it with your resume to the HOD of the company. They will respond to your request within a few days after which you have to submit a NOC from your college again and follow their further instructions to get selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?