14th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a student of 4 years B.Sc(Electronics) course at Gauhati University. Now I am in 6th semester. I want to do Summer Internship at DRDO. Please guide me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO, Chandipur for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  4. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Kerala?
  7. Is there any summer internship for 6th semester ETC student
  8. How and where to get summer internship offer when I am doing 6th semester in Telecommunication?
  9. How to get internship in DRDO while studying B.Tech ECE in 6th semester? Duration of the internship? Fee to be paid for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar/Bhopal for B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  12. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  13. Summer Internship for B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  15. How can I apply for Summer Internship for 2 months in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  17. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  18. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
17th June 2015, 10:58 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?

DRDO is the Defence Research & Development Organisation.DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country.Each laboratories has a different field of research.The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial training.So you should directly contact the directer of the concerned lab.For more detail you can go through the official website of DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?