24th February 2018, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding internship in Computer Science from TCS, Pune

Hello sir, I am studying Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and want to do internship from TCS, Pune. Please give me details regarding internship from TCS, Pune?

Related Questions:
  1. Does TCS offer an Internship to BTech CSE student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for an Internship? -- [New]
  2. Details of internship programme in Computer Engineering at TCS?
  3. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
  4. How may I do internship in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL? I'm from computer science background -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to do internship in Pune while doing 3rd year B.E Computer Science Engineering in MESCOE?
  6. Details of internship for M.Tech Computer Science students?
  7. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  8. Possibility to do an Internship in TCS for CSE 3rd year student?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in TCS being a CSE graduate? Last date of application?
  10. How to apply for internship at TCS, Infosys and Oracle if got 8.5 CGPA in 2nd year of Computer Science engineering?
  11. How to apply for an Internship in TCS for Computer Science 2nd year student?
  12. Best company between HCL and TCS for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the topics in Computer Science to do internship from HAL?
  14. Details of Internship for M.Tech Computer Science student?
  15. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  17. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  18. Is there any internship program available for computer science students?
28th February 2018, 09:27 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding internship in Computer Science from TCS, Pune

You have to visit the official website of TCS, Pune and open the career page. Now you have to fill up the online application form and submit your resume. They have their own selection criteria, so if your resume gets shortlisted then they will call you for the selection. Now you have to submit a NOC from your college and follow their instructions step by step carefully.

Web: https://www.tcs.com/careers
Add: First Floor, Godrej Millenium Condominium, 9 Koregaon Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 6608 7888
28th February 2018, 06:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding internship in Computer Science from TCS, Pune

TCS is one of the most reputed organization and offers the internship to a very limited number of candidates. You can apply for internship in TCS if you have any of the followings-
1. Reference letter of any employee working at TCS.
2. Recommendation letter from the 'training and placement' cell of your college.

You can also apply for the internship through the official website. After visiting the official website, you have to tap on "career" section. There, you have to click on "SIP" i.e. Systematic Internship Program. After that, you have to fill the required details and submit the application.
Once, your application gets approved, you can start the internship with the given schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?