19th October 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Details of doing summer internship on VLSI at IIT Kharagpur?

I'm a 3rd year b.tech ece student.can anybody help me with the details or contacts of how to do a summer internship on vlsi from iit kgp. my [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  2. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  3. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  4. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  5. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  6. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
  7. How to do internship program in ISRO after doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system?
  8. How to do internship program at ISRO? I am doing M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded system
  9. Summer internship and offers for doing final project in semi conducter in industry? Any jobs related to my VLSI discipline?
  10. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  11. How to apply for internship in VLSI in IITs?
  12. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  13. Summer training in vlsi in iit kanpur: Registration Procedure, Fee, Dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. PhD after M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  15. How may I do summer internship in any reputed company? I've completed my 2nd year
  16. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi?
  17. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
24th October 2014, 11:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of doing summer internship on VLSI at IIT Kharagpur?

It is good to see that you are interested in doing internship programme. IIT Kharagpur offers internship programme in a wide variety of fields including VLSI. Getting a chance of internship is very tough since there are huge number of applicants and special preference is given to the IIT KGP students. Hence to get a chance of internship, you need to have a good profile.

The notifications of internship opportunities are released in the month of January-February in the official website-http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
So you need to keep in touch with the official website during this time and apply as the advertisement is made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?