21st November 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of major training at Patna and Bhopal on VLSI System?

sir, i am Rohit Kumar student of electronics and communication . i m 3rd year student wants to know the detail about major training in patna or bhopal on VLSI system . so sir, plz give me full detail about training on VLSI. on my email id. ([email protected]) and my contect no. is -08827896599.

12th December 2014, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of major training at Patna and Bhopal on VLSI System?

It is good to see that you are interested in core field and want to pursue training in VLSI. The institutes or organizations which offer course on VLSI in Bhopal and Patna are as follows.

- IPintentio, Patna
Address: Patna, Bihar, India
- Appin technology lab, Patna
Address: 1st floor verma centre , boring road crossing , Patna, Bihar, India- 800001
Email: [email protected]
- ECIL(Electronics Corporation of India Limited)- ECIT, Patna
Address: 43-Gangamahal Apartment, Judges Court Road, Patna, Bihar, India- 800004
- Centre for Research and Industrial Staff Performance, (CRISP), Bhopal
Address: Shyamla Hills, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India- 462002
- Appin Technology Lab, Bhopal
Address: 185, 2nd floor, Near ,Milan Restaurant, Zone-1 , Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India- 000000
Email: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?