7th February 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

After B.Tech with ECE branch VLSI training is better or not?

Hi sir/Medam

I have completed my b.tech with ece branch recently(2013
passout).

so,i'm intrested in learning VLSI training.

so,pls advice me which institute is better in hyderabad for me and
when the entance exam for VLSI?

and i have small doubt VLSI is h/w or s/w.in my openion it's a
combination of both h/w & s/w.

I'm not intrested in h/w side.

so,advice me VLSI is suitable for me or not?After training where i
can get the job?

pls pls reply me.

9th February 2014, 02:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech with ECE branch VLSI training is better or not?

VLSI is indeed a good sector specialize in. The increased demand of electronic gadgets in the entire world have paved the way for lucrative career options of professionals in this field since there is a shortage of chip designers as per the demand of it. There is a huge prospective of this field both in national and international domain as well as government and private sectors.

VLSI candidates are recruited in various posts and are given various roles and responsibilities like :- Chip Designer, Front-end Engineer, Back-end engineer, Automation engineer, fabrication engineer, digital engineer, analog engineer, RF and Wireless engineers, power and nano electronics professionals, process engineer, test engineer, System engineer and many more.

There are numerous core organizations who recruit VLSI professionals. National Organizations like Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT), Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC),Development Organisation (DRDO), Electronics Corporation of India Limited and National Intelligence Council recruit VLSI aspirants in good number. Some of the major recruiting companies in the private sector are HCL Technologies, Intel, Micron Tech, Alliance Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, Wipro, Synopsis, Cadence, Synopsys (India) Pvt. Ltd., Bluespec Incorporated, Transwitch India Pvt. Ltd., Beceem Communications Pvt. Ltd., ARM Embedded Technologies Pvt.Ltd., Applied Materials (I) Pvt. Ltd, Altera Semiconductor India, Alliance Semiconductor (India), Agere Systems India Pvt. Ltd. and many more.
17th July 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Tech with ECE branch VLSI training is better or not?

iam a 3rd year ece student
after my b.tech imediately i want a job iam interested in embedded systems and chip designing so help me how to plan and choose the feild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?