22nd January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Details of doing project in DRDO for Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Dear sir, Iam Dineshkumar . Now iam doing my 1st year Electronics and communication Engineering. Iam favour of doing my project based on drdo.during my final. If it possible can you mail me a particular details for my project. Now i want to know in what way my project would based on. Please mail me the possible thing to do. Thanking you, my mail is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering
  2. Guidance to do project based on DRDO being a candidate of pursuing 1st year of ECE?
  3. Does DRDO accept electrical engineers to do project in DRDO?
  4. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Which test is conducted for DRDO? I am a final year student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  8. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  9. Syllabus and question pattern for DRDO exam for electronics and communication engineering
  10. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from electronics and communication engineering branch? Which books should I refer?
  11. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  12. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  14. Previous 5 years solved papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  15. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. DRDO entry test Electronics and Communication previous years question papers?
  17. Any project training in TATT ELIXCI for M.Tech Digital Electronics and Communication students?
  18. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose? -- [Most Discussed]

31st December 2017, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of doing project in DRDO for Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Details of doing Project in DRDO for Electronics and Communication Engineering candidates:

Basically, there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Project/ Internship at DRDO for Electronics and Communication Engineering stream.

>> Candidates must be pursuing third year of Engineering in order to be eligible.

>> Or else, candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply. As you are presently pursuing first year of B.Tech, I suggest you to wait for the few more years and to concentrate well on the concepts that are covered in 2nd and third year of B.Tech.

Click here for Official Website

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?