15th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding training from Jindal Steel? How do they select Mechanical Engineering students?

Sir, I am a B.Tech Mechanical engineering student and want to training from Jindal Steel. Give me details regarding training from the company? How they select?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Mechanical engineering from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?
  2. What can I do for summer vocational training in Jindal Steel?
  3. What is the date of GET in mechanical engineering for Jindal Steel
  4. Previous year question papers of Jindal Steel Mechanical Engineering recruitment exam?
  5. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?
  6. How to get selected in Jindal Steel & Power Limited after Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  8. Procedure to apply for NTPC summer internship while doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  9. Vacancies in Jindal Steel & Power for Mechanical Engineer? How to get job in this company?
  10. How to get job in Jindal Steel being a Mechanical Engineer having one year of experience? -- [New]
  11. Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?
  12. Last year jindal steel examination question papers for mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  14. what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?
  15. Previous Year Papers of Jindal Steel and Power's Mechanical?
  16. Jindal steel entrance syllabus for instrumentation and control engineering
  17. Topics for Jindal Steel GET Exam civil engineering
  18. How to do 45 days training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a mechanical engineering student
18th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding training from Jindal Steel? How do they select Mechanical Engineering students?

Details regarding Jindal Steel Internship:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required to apply for Jindal Steel Internship.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their 3 year of final year of B.Tech are certainly eligible to apply.

>> You are require to apply from "Careers" or Recruitment section of the website.

>> Or else you need to directly contact the HR department of the organization and get application form from there. On the other side you are required to get approval letter from your recruitment section of your college for doing Internship.

>> Once you apply for the internship, they will selected based on first come first serve policy or sometimes it is based on the merit marks scored in Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?