13th November 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Jindal Steel & Power for Mechanical Engineer? How to get job in this company?

Sir, I am Mechanical Engineering holder and looking for job in Jindal Steel & Power. Please tell me is there any vacancy? How to get job in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Jindal Steel Engineer Trainee Written test results? How many vacancies are there?
  2. How to get selected in Jindal Steel & Power Limited after Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?
  4. Vacancies in Bhushan Steel & Strips for Mechanical Engineer having two years experience?
  5. Topics for Jindal Steel GET Exam civil engineering
  6. How to get job in Jindal Steel being a Mechanical Engineer having one year of experience? -- [New]
  7. Previous Year Papers of Jindal Steel and Power's Mechanical?
  8. Model question papers and preparation tips for Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. recruitment exam?
  9. Result of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. recruitment exam?
  10. Previous year question papers of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. recruitment exam?
  11. Procedure to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer post in Jindal Steel and Power Plant, Raigarh? Accommodations offered by them?
  12. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  13. Criteria for getting placed in Jindal Steel and Larsen & Toubro?
  14. Jindal Steel Graduate Engineer Trainee Written Exam Previous Years Questions Papers and Syllabus for Electrical and Electronics -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a good electrical job after completion of B.Tech with 78 percentage marks?
  16. How to do training in Mechanical engineering from Jindal Steel and Power Ltd? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. what is the procedure to apply for Jindal Steel and Power Ltd, Raigarh for vocational training after completing of 3rd year B.E with mechanical branch?
  18. Previous year papers for the jindal steel & power limited for the instrumentation & control engineering
15th November 2017, 04:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Jindal Steel & Power for Mechanical Engineer? How to get job in this company?

Jindal Steel and Power is one of the best multinational companies in India. There are several job opportunities in India for Mechanical Engineering background candidates.

>> In order to get job in this Jindal Steel and Power company, you are required to go through the "Recruitment's" or Careers section of this website.

>> Whenever the job opportunities available, this company releases issues official notification for filling up vacancies in Careers section.

>> You are required to apply for those vacancies whenever the jobs available against those recruitment's.

Click here for Jindal Steel Power Careers Section

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?